Guided visits in French, which last approximately 30 minutes, with an adapted vocabulary, followed by a fun tour of the Royal Chapel with a booklet: "A young reporter investigates the Royal Chapel".
For disabled children:
- Reduced mobility
- Access to the Chapel chancel with a stair lift.
- Guided visits to the two crypts.
- Sight impaired
- Audio-guide with audio-descriptive visit.
- Visitor guide in Braille.
- Tactile guided visit (for groups, reservation required).
- Hearing impaired
- Visio guide with visit in sign language.
- Visitor guide. /
- Cognitive impairment
- Simplified visitor guide.
- Visitor route signposted with pictograms. /