Visitors wishing to discover the Royal Saint-Louis Chapel can enjoy several types of visit, during which they can admire the artistic riches from the 19th century: architecture, sculpture, stained-glass windows.
Types of visit
- Guided visit in French. Visit duration: allow 45 minutes.
- Visit with a visitor guide, in French or English.
- Visit with an audio-guide available in French or in English. Supplement payable.
- Children aged 7 to 14 will be given an educational booklet at the ticket office.
Opening times and prices
Visit terms and conditions
Accessibility for disabled visitors: Accessible Tourism Quality Mark. Disabled visitors must be accompanied.
Les personnes doivent être accompagnées.
- Reduced mobility
- Access to the Chapel chancel with a stair lift
- Video guide for the two crypts.
- Sight impaired
- Audio-guide with audio-descriptive visit.
- Visitor guide in Braille.
- Tactile guided visit (for groups, reservation required).
- Hearing impaired
- Visio-guide with sign language visit.
- Visitor guide. /
- Cognitive impairment
- Simplified visitor guide.
- Visitor route signposted with pictograms. /